Tuesday 26 May 2015

Kalloni Scops Copse

Scops Owl ( Copyright T D Wright )
Last year, I didn't bother with this site as I managed to see them just walking back from dinner in the village. Other people were shining a torch on one then, and even though I wouldn't do that myself, I had my bins with me and thought that as they'd already done it I may as well enjoy seeing one calling. This time around, I only saw them in daylight but there were up to 7 at this very convenient site, right next to the main road plus ample parking. I grabbed a couple of shots then left them in peace.                                                                                                                                                  
Scops Owl ( Copyright T D Wright )
Scops Owl ( Copyright T D Wright )

No comments:

Post a Comment