Tuesday 19 May 2015

Cirl Buntings

Cirl Bunting ( Copyright T D Wright )
Cirl Bunting ( Copyright T D Wright )
Cirl Bunting ( Copyright T D Wright )
Still birding by my little stream, which I visited several times and never saw another birder there. It's nice to get away from the crowds sometimes, because you have to accept them at Kalloni Saltpans ( and they're worth it!) where everyone photographs the same birds it often seems. Can't blame people for that but I enjoyed snapping my 'own' birds up North. I think these Cirl Bunts got used to me being around as they carried on nest-building without delays. Or, more likely, refreshing the lining of an already-completed nest I expect.                  
Cirl Bunting ( Copyright T D Wright )
                                                                                                       
Cirl Bunting ( Copyright T D Wright ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment