Tuesday 3 February 2015

Walking in the dark Part 2

For some reason Blogger wouldn't allow me to add any more to the last post so I'm doing it here. Now, where was I ? Oh yes, I showed you 2 species of Owl. Now, what about Mammals?   
Hedgehog ( Copyright T D Wright )
Caught this fella before he went off to hibernate. Whilst strolling about at night you can also see moths on windowsills...
Jersey Tiger ( Copyright T D Wright )
      And on cars...
Elephant Hawk-moth ( Copyright T D Wright )

Angle-shades ( Copyright T D Wright )    
         I ought to keep a list of species I've found on my own car! I wonder if moths give us the origin of those stories about 'pink elephants' ? A full moon is often helpful when walking after dark...    
Moon ( Copyright T D Wright )
You can make it your subject when there aren't any moths about. Let's try a sepia filter...           
Moon in Sepia ( Copyright T D Wright )
But that's a bit unnatural, isn't it? OK, more bird pics on next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment