Tuesday 3 February 2015

Snow bunt & Pendulines


Snow Bunting ,Sandwich Bay December 2011 ( Copyright T D Wright )
Yes, that's right, not the one you've already seen which currently resides on the Exe below Turf lock! With all my car troubles I haven't got around to snapping it yet, nor the Pendulines at Darts Farm. Also, there are so many fantastic pix of them on Karen Woolley's and Tim White's blogs that I can't better them, so here are some old phonescoped pics from my Kentish observatory stays in 2011.( By the way, if you're thinking of going there then Dunge offers the best birding in my view, although the accommodation at Sandwich is excellent and you can use it as a base to visit Pegwell, Reculver etc.)   
Penduline Tit and Shelduck ( Copyright T D Wright )

Penduline Tit Dungeness 2011 ( Copyright T D Wright )
Penduline Tit, Dungeness 2011 ( Copyright T D Wright )
 
Penduline Tit, Dungeness 2011 ( Copyright T D Wright )

No comments:

Post a Comment