Friday 22 May 2015

Cragmarts Etc

Alpine Swift ( Copyright T D Wright )
Here are some Crag Martin pics as promised. Sadly, I didn't get a classic image of the tail spread to show its spots, so these were the best I managed. Last year, I didn't get any so this is improvement!
Crag Martin ( Copyright T D Wright )
Crag Martin ( Copyright T D Wright )
Crag Martin ( Copyright T D Wright )
Crag Martin ( Copyright T D Wright )
I think I'm getting a bit better with flight shots. But what about video? My Nikon D7100 has this facility, so I tried that out this year. I hope you can get the audio with it as this Cinereous gives a quick burst of song, one of the sounds we go to Lesvos to hear. Happy Birding!                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment