Thursday 2 July 2015

Life is Ruff

Common Tern ( Copyright T D Wright )
Although as yet I've never sold a photograph, I just want to say that if I ever post a picture that any of you would like to own a copy of then I would be prepared to sell. As I currently have no income and funds are getting dangerously low any injection of cash would be very welcome! I mean, surviving modern life is tough, isn't it? Just ask this Ruff...                                                                                                
Ruff minus foot ( Copyright T D Wright )
Ruff minus foot ( Copyright T D Wright )
Ruff minus foot ( Copyright T D Wright )
Extra balance required for this head-shaking routine!

 It's amazing how wild creatures often cope with a disability isn't it? Another example would be the Rock Pipit which overwintered twice around Colyford Common; the one I nicknamed 'Deformed Bill'...these 2 video clips are the only record I have of him.                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment