Wednesday 27 April 2016

Another Red Letter Day!

Moorhen, 27/04/16 (Copyright TD Wright )
Blackcap, Seaton, 27/04/16 (Copyright TD Wright )
It was nice to actually walk around Seaton Marshes today without any bearded bullies dogging my footsteps and behaving in an aggressive and threatening manner. I won't let them frighten me off, also I won't stoop so low as them as their appalling behaviour is beneath me. I'm better than that. I'll stick to relating the facts rather than fiction, as I'm a decent human being and not as ruthless as some of these go-getters. But enough of them! They love all the attention which is why they do it. I saw the Glossy again today which flew to the South flood. Otherwise nothing new so I tried to photograph Blackcaps. When I've been through these shots I'll find a better pic to post! The Moorhen on the nest was taken from the path used by everyone so I didn't disturb it, it's just decided to nest in a convenient spot.
House Sparrow, Seaton, 27/04/16 (Copyright T D Wright )

No comments:

Post a Comment