Thursday 18 December 2014

Review of 2014 Part 3

Stonechat
Now,where were we before I started going through all my phone pix? Oh yes, my DSLR shots of Lesvos.Well, I now realise that they could be better if I started again,so I need to go back really!However, some came out OK and some are of sexy enough species to be worth posting anyway. See if you agree...      
Turtle Dove (I don't see them in East Devon!)
Ruppell's Warbler
Ruppell's Warbler
These were roaming freely around the Island
That's a bit better! I fiddled with settings and moved sideways to improve angle of Sun
This male Ruppell's sang from the same bush every 45 minutes for a couple of days so I ought to have got the perfect shot. Unfortunately, as a non-photographer I didn't make the most of it but at least these pics are mementoes of an exciting bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment