Wednesday 12 June 2019

Bee Orchids Plus

Orchid sp?, Seaton area, 12/06/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
I've put the above picture straight on the blog even though I don't know what species it is yet! If anyone wants to save me looking it up please leave a comment!
     Anyhow, I checked out a local Bee Orchid site and wasn't disappointed...
Bee Orchid, Seaton area 12/06/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Bee Orchids Plus Various!, Seaton area 12/06/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Thanks to Fran Sinclair for the information leading me to the site. I got more than I bargained for, including some fly-over Canada Geese. Here's 2 more pics of that first specimen...
Species TBC, Seaton area 12/06/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Species TBC, Seaton area, 12/06/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)

No comments:

Post a Comment