Tuesday 28 May 2019

Dippers

Dipper, Colyton 27/05/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Dipper, Colyton 02/05/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Bumping into a Dipper by Umbridge yesterday caused me to blog again with pictures attached! Sorry the blog's been text-only for a while but time has been limited for downloading photographs. Anyway, the Dippers fledged at least 2 chicks as I saw them at various points along the Coly being fed by the adults earlier this month. Hope you like the pics of them.
      Since my last post I have visited Coly Common which was worth doing as 8 Ringed Plovers and a Wheatear were on the scrape. At BHM a Goosander was briefly present but disappeared when I looked away so I don't know where it ended up! Anyhow, the Dippers...
Dipper, Colyton 27/05/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Mediterranean Gull 2ndSummer, BHM, Spring 2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Dipper, Colyton 02/05/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Dunlin & Ringed Plovers, BHM, 22/05/2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Goosander, BHM May 2019 (Copyright T D Wright)
Thought I'd throw in some recent pics while I'm at it! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment